One Cookies is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember their visit when I return to surf this page. The Cookies typically store technical information, personal preferences, personalizing content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the Cookies is to adapt the Web content to your profile and needs, without Cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To view more information about what are the Cookies, What store, how to eliminate them, disable them, etc., Please direct this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies propias:
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who leave comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. In this way it fights spam.
This website uses the following Third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores Cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and views of this site. By using this web site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do to communicate directly with Google.
- Social Networking: Each uses its own social network Cookies so you can click on buttons on the type I like the Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies on this site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy Cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools Cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or deactivation of these. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of Cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install Cookies to have the browser remember your decision not to accept the same.
- In the case of Cookies de Google Analytics, company stores Cookies on servers in the United States and you agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law for the purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard this link. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy Cookies feel free to contact us through the contact section.